BY LEADERS, FOR LEADERS
Launched in 2011, The Network of Networks (TNON) BAME – Multicultural chapter serves as both a forum for sharing best practice and a support community for the leaders of employee networks. Such networks are an essential feature of any organisation seeking to develop a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. At its core, TNON is about developing effective future leaders for these groups and acknowledging the outstanding contribution they make to their companies as thought leaders and change agents with respect to diversity and inclusion. This is of critical importance given that the work done by these individuals is largely achieved on a voluntary basis and often without the benefit of formal training.
As a community of practice consisting of more than 60 major private sector organisations, including corporates, partnerships and enterprises, TNON is strongly positioned to provide the support that network leaders need to advance the BAME – Multicultural agenda within their organisations.
WHAT WE DO
- Develop strategies that drive best practices
- Provide a platform for cross network/company collaboration
- Share resources and access to thought leadership/research
- To enable networks to have strategic impact within their organisations
- To foster the development of BAME network leaders
- To support the push for increased diversity among senior staff